thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Friday, March 03, 2006

what would you be?

I wonder what I would be if I wasn't 18 when I decided what I wanted to do with the rest of my life? What other things ams interested in? What am I good at? What if money were not important or everyone made the same amount. What would I be?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

I wonder what I would have been, had I been paying attention... Sometimes I get the feeling that I just sort of woke up "here" one day. This certainly isn't how I planned it...

If I didn't need money, I'd sit in my bathrobe scratching in rude places, writing things and yelling at the neighbor kids to get the hell off my yard. (I hope to be a coot when I grow up. Or maybe a geezer.)

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home