thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

things that make you go "hmmmm...."

a friend sent me his link. i realized not much has been said about the pentagon/9/11. However, maybe I just got caught up in the towers and"let's roll! " to pay attention. If thats the case shame on me. I feel very ignorant.
Thoughts?
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

4 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

I watched this clip twice with great interest. I still don't know what to make of it. With enough software, it's possible for anyone to edit together footage and "evidence" to present a convincing argument, but it doesn't mean there's an ounce of truth to it.

But the armchair consipiracy theorist in me found this to be a delightful afternoon snack.

I've always wondered why the Pentagon attack was kinda swept under the rug.

6:55 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

see... i'm confused

7:15 PM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

Wow... I poked around on this new-fangled Interweb thingy and found about 400 sites saying the Pentagon attack was done by a missile instead of a plane, and one site that said "lookee there - that's an airplane tire."

My problem with the conspiracy theory is the Bush administration's motive. They want us to be afraid. They got re-elected because they made us afraid. Why would they hide the fact that the Pentagon was struck by a missile? What could make us more afraid than that? UNLESS, the Bush administration itself was behind the attack...

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with conspiracy theory is that it tends to start with the conclusion and then justifify the conclusion, or at least the doubt that allows the conclusion to be plausable. They are interesting in the same way that gossip is interesting. Its interesting because it COULD be true. The problem is confusion would COULD be true with what IS true. What could be true might only have a 1% chance of actually being true. But it's given the same weight as something that has a 95% chance of being true. They are both presented as "could be true".

I don't know the answers. But I do know PhotoShop. And I'm pretty damn sure I could put you at the scene of the crime poretty effectively. :)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home