thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Monday, July 17, 2006

you go honey!

Steakbellie is in a competition tonight. I have a good feeling. I ony worry because in the next round he will have to face off with his buddy!

7 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

How exciting! Hope it went well!

Uh, what's he eating this time?

9:17 AM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

shhhhhh...
it's actually tonight (tues)
and we're not talking about it on the web just yet for a million mental reasons. I'll be in stealth mode and eating as a civilian tonight.

The food?
It rhymes with durrito
:)

9:34 AM  
Blogger katrocket said...

well, I can appreciate your need for privacy, but I can't beleive you're planning to eat something as freakishly large as Toledo and NOT tell the whole world about it.

11:51 AM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

ya know what steakbellie- stay off my blog!! i can write whatever the hell i feel like! It's my blog. You're right you're gonna lose! Is that better?

12:08 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

grrrrrrrrrr.......

12:23 PM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

SB's gonna eat mosquitos? Ew... How do you get the ketchup to stick on 'em? Do you use a fork, or do you have to use chopsticks?

1:21 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

no silly...Mohito's!!!!
(thats a drink I think)
:)

I'll write up about the burritos tomorrow.....

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home