thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Monday, May 01, 2006

baby

I really want another baby. I was really young and stressed the first 2 times, better with the third. I really want another baby to enjoy the experience and watch the boys with another little steakbellie soul. Who knows maybe it would be a girl? Someone to share my septor and crown with. Steakbellie is being very mean. I wish he would just say okay, let's do it. Every thing is always a struggle.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck...a public appeal?!
Thats fuckin' hilarious!
I vote YES! Have another!!
Ha!

11:23 AM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

see Birdy I knew I could count on you. Should I get a petition started?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

My wife wants a baby, too. The problem is that we're almost 40, we're poor, she only has one ovary, she's in poor health, and the doctor told her that if she got pregnant and it didn't miscarry she'd die.

For the full story, (which is pretty funny, actually) go here: http://www.radloffs.net/2004/09/dagmars-operation.html

We visit my brother's kids a lot.

If you're healthy, wealthy, and want another kid, go for it. From what I hear, they're more fun than hamsters.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

Whoops, I just re-read my last comment because I'm way bored. Sounds kinda gloomy. I didn't really mean to be gloomy... I dont feel particularly gloomy today or anything. All I was saying, really, is that we don't have kids, so there's room in the world for one or two more...

4:58 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

chris- i read your story, very interesting . Thanks for your kind words. all sounded good until you said the wealthy part!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger katrocket said...

I'm very impressed that you have 3 kids and work all day with kids and STILL WANT MORE KIDS! That may not be a big deal to some, but I'm a woman with no kids and no desire to start a family, so to someone like me (who has a slight fear and marginal loathing of children), this is such a major accomplishment. Whatever you decide together, I wish you all the best!

2:57 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

thanks Kat, I wish SB agreed, actually he does agree about not desiring anymore!

3:09 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

Jeene- I actually want another child, I wish I could actually skip the baby part. I'm good when they are 2 and above. A girl would be great.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home