thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

anger

Birdy talks of love.
I talk of anger! I am so bitter, agressive and down right miserable right now. I could really punch someone! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

WHA'PPENED???

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - I haven't written anything about anger. ;)

I'm curious too. What happened?

3:12 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

as long as she's not mad at me, it really doesnt matter...does it?

whew!!!
:)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

Aw, c'mon. I've been waiting all afternoon to find out what's up... So, whazzup? Did you punch anyone? Did it surprise them? Did it surprise you?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Radloff -
"It's Gerber off the top rope, and...THE DAISY DROP!"
"Ouch! Thats gotta hurt, Al."
"No kidding, Brent. Is that an toe?"
"Ha ha! Thats what I call, a special education."
(Cue Laughtrack)
(Cut to Commercial)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gerber Daisee - get your sneakers on! You must go and run around the block, NOW!

SRF

11:25 AM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

i honestly don't remember now. All I know is all of you are cheap but fabulous therapy! Thank you for cheering me up!!!!
I think it was me energy bill that set me off!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home