thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Monday, March 20, 2006

fond memories

Last night I was going through crates of old things from the attic. It amazes me that events from our lives will vanish if we don't have things that will jar our memory. I found an article of clothing that brought me back to when I first got married.
It immediately sparked those old fashioned "butterflies in my stomach" feelings for the husband, 12 1/2 years later. So, I yelled from upstairs in my most romantic tone " Turn off that video game and take your pants off!"

1 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

HOTDAMN!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home