thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Viva las vegas

I had an awesome time but REALLY missed SB! I have to admit I am a total wimp when traveling without the husband. I actually cried the third day. Am I that dependent? Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!!! I kept saying " Ohh, SB would love this orI wish SB could see this, etc."
The best part was the leprechaun on the bar pouring free shots in peoples mouths fromon top of the bar! Hysterical- considering I have a slight fear of midgets.

8 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

sissy....

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't go without J' for more than a few hours. A week away nearly does us in. Mostly for the same reasons - J' would LOVE this! I HAVE to show J' this! This place is EXACTLY what J' loves! Too much to share, I can't keep it all in my pea-sized brain. I must set it free. Glad you're back and you had fun.

10:55 AM  
Blogger ArtieLange said...

When i travel I catch myself saying the following:

B will never find out.

It's not gay if you close your eyes.

Oops I dropped my hotel key to room 2234, the room with the jacuzzi for two. You keep it.

Did anyone ever tell you you look like Selma Hayek?

$50! The tranny down the street said she'd do it for $40!

Transporting illegal aliens across the border is not a real crime. It's more like jaywalking.

And...Oh, fuck, I guess I should have drilled some holes in the box, now what am I going to do with these three dozen dead illegal aliens?

11:11 AM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

artie- You are a riot!!!!!
SRF- you're brain is sooo not that big;)
Steakbellie- I'm going for artie now, he's much more exciting than your hot dog eating, gaybird!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

I saw a midget the other day. People kept yelling at him for some reason. I felt bad about it. But not bad enough to stop them. I mean, it wasn't MY midget they were yelling at...

Artie, you scare me.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Not MY midget"
Oh man, that was good.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah? Well, YOUR brain isn't not that big or something EITHER! I know you are but... what was I talking about?

12:12 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

Also great to hear that Vegas is still employing leprechauns. I was concerned that Bush's foreign policy would have resulted in some kind of mass deportation.

I noticed you didn't lament about leaving your kids for a week. Just an oversight? LOL

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home