thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the baby

12 years ago today i brought another human being into this world and steakbellie saw a side of me he could have lived without (literally). I can't believe I have a 12 year old. I'm just a kid myself.
I'm trying to remember what I was oing when I was 12. Sixth grade.
I was making out at the baseball field and sneaking cigarettes behind the dug outs. I was also the queen of prank phone calls. I would put on my best puerto rican accent ( i lived in a HUGE puerto rican neighborhood- I was the only gringa around) and prank every Gonzalez and Hernandez in the phone book and say" Me hablo Jose" " Then he would et on the phone (there is one in every family) and ask where my money was. We would get 30 seconds in and everyone around me would crack up and I'd have to hang up on Jose. Damn that caller ID or else I think Iwould still be doing it after happy hours on Friday nights.
I'll bet Birdy and Steakbellie were playing Dungeons and Dragons and trading Comic books:) (He wasn't as cool as me!)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How'd I get lumped in with his sorry ass?

Plus, I was gaurantee I was a higher level than his lame fuckin' magic-user. And his THACO sucks too.

12:50 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

Here and I thought you knew me

all of my favorites were Paladins

and whats THACO? I think you got the wrong game bucko.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To
Hit
Armor
Class
Zero (0)

Duh.

4:29 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

gay

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Says the Paladin.

4:59 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

touche

5:03 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

QUEER!!!!! I definately would NEVER have made out with either of you behind the dugouts

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touché

5:36 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

when i was 12 i had a wicked Pat Benetar mullet and lent stolen cigarettes to girls like daisee.

occasionally, i'd beat up little gamer dorks.

9:00 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

oh my god- i totally did bum cigarettes from mullet wearing chicks- that is a riot!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger ArtieLange said...

Hey baby! I beat up d&d dorks and was able to get my hands on peppermint schapps. Wana make-out with me?

10:30 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

minty fresh!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home