thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Thursday, March 30, 2006

she shoot, she scores!

yesterday I almost missed taking my 6 year old to his first baseball practice of the season, because I had to search a kid who has been selling pot in the bath rooms . I must say the euphoria of reaching into the coat pocket and pulling out the perfectly packaged dime bags was amazing. Seeing his face look as though he saw a ghost when I pulled him out of his class, priceless. One less little f---r corrupting my building! I also broke up a group of black girls twice my size in a fist fight with high heels on al by myself!
She shoots, she scores!
Oh and I had a delicious teriyaki, grilled shrimp and steak with onions, red peppers and pineapples prepared and on the table waiting for steakbellie and boys homework done !
Another 2 points! Can I get a "You go girl?"
(P.s- Steakbellie had the nerve to try and be intimate at 10:30 at night- where does it end?!?!?! Jeeze!)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You went!
That beat my day by 100. Seems like endure-ance is a theme in the GerberBellie household.

1:55 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

helllllooo... do you not recall standing by your wifes side during the hole nut ordeal?!?!?!

1:58 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

how bout some cock?
what thats not hot?

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was LAST week. I was sitting, and taking pictures so i maintained my objectivity. You've got the jump on this weeks'. I was just thinking how my day yesterday involved me having to redesign a t-shirt, and getting upset that i printed something 5 times instead of pg. 5. whoop, de, do. GERBER DAISEE RULES!

3:42 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

fromm -
do you use the same line on the wife that steakbellie tries to use on me? Do you believe it?

8:28 AM  
Blogger katrocket said...

nevermind cock, did you smoke the kid's pot?

i would've.

11:23 AM  
Blogger ArtieLange said...

Were you there when he was trying to get intimate, or were you just trying to get into the bathroom?

BTW, my word verification had the word "dazy" in it. This must truly be your lucky day, week, month, year.

2:03 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

son of a.....

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home