thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Friday, April 28, 2006

stepping up to the plate

Why are there some people who will do whatever is needed without question, even though in their minds they really hate the idea, and those that will do nothing. I have 65 employees, and two children in wheel chairs. One of which has a personal aide that is out today. He is 12 years old and can not stand unassisted. There is absolutely no one else in this building other than my secretary and me who will take this kid to the bathroom (and he goes a lot!) My secretary is out. So... I am potty patrol.
I just don't get it- how are people so friggin ignorant?!?!?! What if it was their child, what if it were them? Does what goes around come around? And how it must feel to be dependent on another person at all times. Hurumph!
T.G.I.F:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

Methinks you are a special person to do the job you do. I know couldn't do it. I am happy and thankful that there ARE people like you who can.

12:11 PM  
Blogger ArtieLange said...

as the philosopher Gump said (and I am paraphrasing), Douchie is what douchie does.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home