thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Monday, May 22, 2006

My son has a girlfriend., a really cute girlfriend.
He is 12 and in the 6th grade. I am proud of him. It feels good to know chicks dig your kid. I'm proud of him because he lost over 20 pounds and really looks great. I'm proud of him because he is becoming a man.
But, if this little bitch breaks his heart, I will scratch her eyes out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a girlfriend for 12 minutes in 6th grade. She did not break my heart.

3:38 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

:)

11:38 AM  
Blogger ArtieLange said...

R U sure this little trollop isn't using your eldest son to get her dirty meat hooks on your celebrity husband? Stardom does stange things to people, and 12-year old hussies are no exception.

I'd be very careful if I were you. Make steakie wear a chastity belt, or make him poop his pants before leaving for work (as opposed to after) That way he is undesirable. It may not work but you need to try.

Good luck.

4:32 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

Whatever happens on the HotDog Circuit stays on the HotDog Circuit.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home