thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Monday, August 07, 2006

a vacation from vacation


it never ceases to amaze me how we go away, have the time of our lives ,and so damn exhausted. The children I so can't wait to spend time with , I now can't wait to go back to school.
all in all, SB and I were able to actually sit on the beach without having to worry about a baby drowning, naps, diapers, etc.
however, the neighbors kids cried all f---n night long.
so, that has wiped out all desires for a baby.
SB- right again!

NOT TO MENTION, KIDS TAKE YOU FOR EVERYPENNY YOU'RE WORTH- and then some!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

YEAH!!!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

I figured it out the other day... That cute little kitten I got for "free" six years ago has run me through just about $5,000 over the years. I can't imagine kids...

You know, half the expense in owning a cat is food. The other half is kitty litter. Maybe if I cut back on Fruitloop's food I could save some money on litter...?

12:33 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

That's a great photo of your "prime consumers" haha! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation. And yeah, I've always thought that other people's screaming babies made a pretty good argument for birth control.

1:07 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

look at those little bastards flaunting the money they stole from me....

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home