thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I ain't no P.T.O parent


Call me crazy but do f---n mothers without jobs have anything better to do than sit around and gossip and creat problems!!!
These women are crazy! I keep feeling guilty that I never have the energy to go to these meetings after workingin a school all day, and when I finally listen to what they I have to say---- Holy toledo!!!! There are men losing their lives in Iraq, people without homes, drug addiction, cancer, etc. and they have the nerve to kavitz over the fifth grade pancake breakfast and who is bringing the syrup!!!!
I ain't no P.T.O parent.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's the PTA.
I mean, not the PTO. It's the Parent Teacher Association. Right?

Unless you're talking about the Pacific Theater of Opperations, from WWII. In which case I'm with ya'. I'm not a PTO person either!

7:28 PM  
Blogger SkippyMom said...

You and me both Gerber - definitely NOT a PTO momma...

11:43 AM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

Here in farmland, PTO is Power Take Off - it's secondary driveshaft that comes off the back of a tractor. 'Tis useful. If you see a tractor with, say, a big mower behind it, the mower is running off the PTO.

It's sobering to think that those fifth graders will be eligible to join the National Guard in six or seven years. We could still be in Iraq. Look at those children and see soldiers...

1:45 PM  
Blogger ArtieLange said...

I like BTO, Bachman-Turner Overdrive. (singing) Taking Care of Business (Everyday)....Taking Care of Business.

Also giving props to that saucy lass up north, Katrocket, I believe BTO is a Canadian group. Canada rocks!

2:49 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

Here in Pa it's PTO- Parent Teacher Organization. Or is it orgasms?

3:38 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Go get'em Gerber Daisee! I'm with you. I work on one committee for the PTA (it's A here - for a**holes, I think) and I'm ready to shoot the lot of them.

9:13 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

right on - all good rock cometh from your North. BTO rocks my loins, though not as hard as Rush does.

Daisee's absolutely right, PTO is a Parent/Teacher Organization.

In Canada, PTO means "Please Take Off.". It is always followed by the word "eh"

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Rocks My Loins"

Fuckin' gold.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Chris the Hippie said...

I love that photo. It makes me smile every time I see it...

You know, if you listen to "Welcome Home" by BTO it makes you wonder just how happy they were in Canada.

My loins remain unrocked, however.

(My word verification was "bleap." What a fun word!)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home