thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ahh men!!!

WHY MEN AREN'T SECRETARIES...


Husband's note on refrigerator for wife:



"Someone from the Gyna Colleges called.
They said the Pabst beer is normal.

....I didn't know you liked beer."

3 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

that is INCREDIBLY FUNNY!

and congrats on the normal Pabst Beer.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

now that is funny!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man - that's too funny. Everyone knows it's a sphere, not a beer.

I've been a fan of SB's and Katrocket has told me to check out your blog. I think I'm going tobe a bigger fan of yours.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home