thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

anniversary


well here we are, approaching the big 13!
No one thought we would make the 2 year mark let alone 13 years of marital bliss!!! (admit it Birdy you thought it would be doomed!)
I have had many plans for celebation on my mind.
Things that I want, and I figure I can say, "It's our anniversary, let's get that!" (However, we are raising 3 boys and i am planning private high school tuitions).
things like... A new bed, with a super duper matresses,
an 8 person hot tub on the deck,
a mini vacation to the caribbean.
So guess what we chose? You will be envious....
Hubby has to work, I am going to boys football games and maybe if we're lucky
Kentucky Fried after the game on Saturday.
Ahhhh- marriage....
I love you Steakbellie- happy Anniversary!

5 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

congratulations Steakbellies!

after Brangelina, you're my favorite glamourous couple: Kelic!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everything is doomed.
But what else is new.
;)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Happy 13! Enjoy the KFC - it's about the company, not the food. Congratulations!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, you two! I am envious of anyone who has a happy marriage of any length. I hope there are many more years ahead for you. Bright blessings!

9:23 PM  
Blogger ArtieLange said...

you are as gay as your husband. I should have married you when I had the chance (and lord knows I had the chance)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home