thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Monday, October 09, 2006

what to do?!


Had the day off, no kids, no husband, a dirty house and lots of laundry. Didn't want to clean, but had no idea what to do other than that! I need a hobby. hmmm...

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

You didn't relax?

1:11 PM  
Blogger gerberdaisy said...

nahh. i really don't know how to do that, relax and bored seem to have the same conotation to me.
tour weekend looked really fun. I'm jealous!!!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

The weekend was amazing. But I'm still recovering....

I know what you mean. I would have cleaned out closets or something if I had extra time. Yikes.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home