thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

school daze


i am officially depressed.
It is 7:30 pm and already dark.
I have to set my alarm and work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I have gotten quite accustomed to the part time work deal. Going back full time sucks! WHAAAAAA!
I hate all those stay at home moms. I shoot them with jealousy lazer beams from my eyes!!! Damn homework and unairconditioned classrooms.
Sons a bitches!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I'm sorry! BOO HOO!
I feel your pain - I'm working my butt off, too.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marky Mark, Marky Mark, Marky Mark...

12:04 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

"unairconditioned classrooms" ????

for the love of God, won't someone think of the children?

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home