thoughts of the gerber daisee

And remember, "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways- Chardonnay in one hand-chocolate in the other- body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WHOO-HOO, What a Ride!"

Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh Marky!


Okay so I went to see "Invincable" the football movie about Vince Papale, substitute teacher/bartender turned Philadelphia Eagle on an open football try out. This movie reminded me of exactly why I live where i live! Us Philly folk, have a love for community, team spirit, families sticking together and God awful accents! I know that the locals will probably love this movie more than others but I have to suggest it to all. Definately a movie for all ages, you will be cheering in your seat (just like everyone I saw it with).
By the way tonight I am going to pretend Steakbellie is "Mark Wahlberg- AKA Marky Mark" He has a happy trail in this movie that made me salivate!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

Oooooh yeah, I ♥ Marky Mark too!

You Philly bitches are sooooo dirty.

heh heh

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home